Monday, October 12, 2009

Audit Practice Leader Jobs Sample Resume Cover Letter

Audit Practice Leader Job Application Letter Sample of Interest

Robert Green
4834 Leeds United Ave
Greater, New York 90001
224-286-1847
green@ngemil.com

October 12th, 2009

John Terry
Head of Audit Dept
ARI Financial, LLC
5849 TimesOnline Street
Greater, New York 90001

Dear Mr. Terry

I was excited to read about Audit Practice Leader job opening at ARI Financial, LLC.

I have Bachelors degree in accounting with CPA and 10 years audit experience with Audit background, Real Estate & Construction experience with the tasks, duties and responsibilities focusing on resolving all legal, regulatory and accounting issues during audit engagements, supervision of professional staff and management of services to clients.

In addition to my extensive experience, I have Business development skills and Strong communication and advisory skills. My broad background makes me an excellent candidate for Audit Practice Leader position.

Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you to arrange an interview.

Sincerely,

Your Signature

Robert Green

=====================================

Enclosures:
1. Resume
2. Letter of recommendation

Hopefully Sample Cover Letter for Audit Practice Leader Jobs can help you achieve career.

Related Articles


Related Article Widget by Hoctro